From now until May 31, 2018, we will waive the Plastiq fee when you use Mastercard in Masterpass for the payment. This promotion applies to any bills or invoices up to a maximum of $500 each.
To qualify for this promotion, you must:
- Use a Mastercard in Masterpass for the payments (read here on how to add a Mastercard in Masterpass to your Plastiq account).
- Submit or schedule payments between May 14, 2018 12:00 a.m. ET and May 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. ET.
- The payments’ delivery date must be before or on September 30, 2018.
- There is no minimum or maximum amount required for the transaction.
- If the amount is over $500, you will incur a Plastiq fee on the remaining amount over $500.
- If you have signed up with a referral code, you will need to hit the required minimum of $500 in successful payments and receive the fee-free dollar credit in order to be eligible for this promotion.
If you received an email regarding an update to this promotion, please check here for further details.
Please note that your card must be successfully billed by Plastiq and remain in good standing to qualify for a promotional credit. The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. Promotion subject to change or cancellation at any time. Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Plastiq. Offer void where prohibited by law.